Here is the latest on the Team Spirit Award. This award is very important to the leadership team at the Rebelle. It is not always about your score, but how you compete that matters most. Read on, and #JoinTheRebelle.
The Rebelle Rally Team Spirit Award is designed to promote and encourage a positive spirit in the midst of focused competition.
What is Team Spirit?
It is a positive attitude in the face of adverse conditions and challenging situations. It is searching for solutions, proving encouragement and treating others with respect and enthusiasm, which ultimately results in fostering a spirited competitive climate.
- Submit the 501(c) 3 organization of your choosing – by October 1st.(Rally will review the organizations to ensure they are in proper standing.)
- Voting will be conducted on the final evening by 2016 Rebelle Rally competitorsand officials.
- The winning team will be announced at the awards gala on October 22nd.
- Winning team will have $5,000 donated directly to their designated charity.Criteria:
- Role model behavior
- Positive spirit
- Helpful to competitors (but not expected to sacrifice score or competition)
The Team Spirit Award is made possible with generous support from the Lerner Foundation.