We love cars and trucks! And we love ones with history. And while there are plenty of names that describe these vehicles, the terms “vintage” and “classic” invoke a feeling of “old.” And we are women who feel ageless. So vehicles that are younger than some of us, don’t deserve a term that makes them seem outdated or tired. So welcome to our new Rebelle Designation – 4030. As in “40 is the new 30!”
- 4030 (pronounced forty-thirty) is a designation to show respect and appreciation to those who choose to take on the Rebelle in a vehicle 40 years or older.
- This is not a class. There is not a winner of the 4030s. But plenty of pride and props!
- Each 4030 team will bear the 4030 logo designation on the vehicle, the team’s vest, and on the website.
- Each team will receive a special Rebelle Rally 4030 jacket and merchandise at Tech Inspection.
- The vehicle must be 40 years or older. It must be street legal and comply with the official rulebook. Vehicle must have a minimum 3-point seatbelt. Vehicles can be restored, modified, etc., but must have started as that production-based vehicle. Please ensure your vehicle is well prepped before arriving.
- Questions? Email specific questions to Technical Director, Chris Woo – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See or know of a great potential 4030 vehicle on the streets or trails? Tag it #rebelle4030