Want to #jointheRebelle but don’t know where to begin? Here are our suggestions for getting rally-ready:
- Read the rulebook.
- Read the FAQs.
- Secure your spot. Dive in & REGISTER.
- Find a great teammate – someone with similar goals. (A sense of humor is a plus!)
- Identify a vehicle.
- Your own?
- Want to Rent? – Rally in a fully Rebelle-prepared Jeep Rubicon via dependable provider – Barlow’s.
- If necessary, raise funds. Be honest with yourself & ask:
- Am I a marketer or influencer for companies? Try sponsorship.
- Am I a hard worker? Use your skills and maximize your earning potential. Try Uber or Lyft! We have several success stories.
- Am I an Entrepreneur? Grab the white board and get creative…
- Am I a fundraiser? Party planner? Start a GoFundMe. Throw a bash. (Check with your accountant or legal advisor for key advice and questions.)
- Read our Compete Page for a list of skills to know and practice.
- Check for Rebelle U training courses, contact your local 4×4 club, search for 4wheel drive training courses near you. For navigation, follow the Rebelle Rally online navigation course with exercises in the password protected portion of our Competitor Zone. Check REI for an outdoor map and compass class for excellent basic understanding. Contact a local orienteering club.
- Secure and prepare your required items – outlined in the rulebook & Compete Page.
- Have you got spirit? Select your designated non-profit organization for the chance to win the Team Spirit $5000 cash award.
- International teams – check the rulebook and select your non-profit for the opportunity to win $2,500 in your team’s name.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!